HOW TO PRACTICE
A Webinar on finding ways to make violin practicing more efficient and more fun.
17h Paris time
- This webinar has been created specially for young talented players and students that need to improve their practicing skills. Primarily we designed it for violinists, but all string players are welcome, as the practicing techniques are very similar on our string instruments.
- This webinar can also be very helpful for anyone that knows very well how to practice, but is really not highly inspired by terms like practicing, slow repetition, scales, etc! Honestly, does anyone wake up in the morning and says:”what a great day: I will go to practice violin for hours”?
- This webinar can also be very useful for teachers, as it provides numerous highly inspirational and pragmatic advices on practicing smartly.
We can make practicing more fun, and definitely more productive! If we focus, listen and practice smartly, we can get incredible results in less time.
How to prepare for “HOW TO PRACTICE” Webinar?
- Have a notebook and a pencil, as we will share some important information that you might want to remember
- You can be passive participant (only listen) or active participant (prepare a small fragment of a piece you are working on to discuss/improve your way of practicing). It could be an etude with shifts, any cantilena for a vibrato, or a virtuoso piece etc.
- IMPORTANT: If you would like to play at the webinar please, after applying, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the piece and problem you would like to address*
- 50 Euros (active and passive participants)
*we will accept up to six active participants for a webinar, therefore we encourage early applications, as the places are limited.
Estimated end of the webinar: 19:30h /20h